Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe AG (IOME)
Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe (IOME) is looking for a Team Leader OLED Materials development.
- Your main responsibility is to lead a small team of chemists and technicians towards your project goals
- You will also designa, synthesize, evaluate and patent OLED materials.
- You will be responsible for a laboratory technician to support achieving your synthetic goals.
- You will work in a dynamic (newly created company with challenging business targets),
- interdisciplinary (chemistry, physics, photophysics, process development,...) and international team (currently 9 different nationalities in the company)
- You ensure the operability of the lab, tools and equipment (management of Standard Operating Procedure SOP and laboratory processes)
- You will document and present research/development results internally or to our customers
- You develop new materials or concepts that match our customer requirements
- You have earned an outstanding PhD degree in organic chemistry (preferably on Organic semiconductor materials)
- You already have academic and/or professional experience (min. 5 years) preferably with a focus on OLED material development
- Project management experience is required
- Experience in patent evaluation, generation of IP and knowledge in the rational design of target molecules are beneficial
- Strong IT skills is preferable (Windows, Office, Origin, spotfire,...)
- You are able to work in a result driven environment with strong customer focus, flexible to change priorities and work with tight deadlines
- You enjoy working in international teams and you are keen to expand your area of expertise.
- You have an entrepreneurially acting, energetic and innovative personality
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- English spoken and written is a must
About Idemitsu OLED Materials Europe AG
- IOME is a newly created subsidiary of Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd. based in Basel, Switzerland
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., is one of the world leaders in research of OLED materials. Globally the core businesses include: oil refining, manufacturing and sales of petroleum products and petrochemicals; extraction of natural resources (oil and coal); development of performance materials (lubricants, functional chemicals and electronic materials)
- The mission of IOME is to develop advanced materials for future generations of OLED displays. We are building a multinational team, mixing young talents and experienced researchers, from all over Europe and beyond
- IOME place employees and their competencies at the center of the company, providing them autonomy, independence and a development path