The Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries market report is brought to you by the world's leading OLED and Graphene experts. This is a comprehensive guide to the applications of the exciting new nanomaterial graphene in these two important markets.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- An introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene for lighting and displays on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies, development and research activities
- It covers OLED displays and lighting, and other lighting and display technologies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until October 2019
Graphene display and lighting license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts available. Owners of previous digital copies and licenses are entitled to a special upgrade discount.