OLED-Info was established in 2004 to provide services and resources for the global OLED industry, and today it is the world's most popular OLED publication with over 100,000 monthly readers and over 19,000 newsletter subscribers. OLED-Info offers several OLED information services and resources for professionals and consumers alike.
OLED-Info provides comprehensive niche OLED market reports. Our reports cover everything you need to know about the niche market, and can be useful if you want to understand how the OLED industry works and what this technology can provide for your own industry. The reports also contain personal contact details for the companies involves in the market. All our reports were last updated in July 2019.
- Why flexible displays and lighting panels are so exciting
- What kind of flexible displays are currently on the market
- What the future holds for flexible OLEDs
- How to acquire flexible OLEDs for your products
- All about the foldable OLED market
The report package provides a good introduction to the flexible OLED market - present and future. It details both flexible displays and lighting technologies.
- Transparent OLED properties and advantages
- What are the main challenges towards transparent OLEDs
- What kind of transparent OLED displays are currently on the market
- The transparent OLED lighting market
The report package provides a good introduction to the transparent OLED market - present and future. It details both displays and lighting technologies.
- Why OLEDs are adopted in almost all VR HMDs
- What kind of displays are required for VR and AR applications
- What the future holds for the VR and AR markets
- Current and future VR and AR systems
The report package provides a good introduction to the OLED VR and AR markets - present and future.
- Why OLED microdisplays are better than LCD or DLP ones
- The disadvantages of OLED microdisplays
- What kind of displays are available on the market today
- New technologies on the horizon
The report package also provides a complete list of OLED microdisplays makers and their current (and future) products, and personal contact details into the leading microdisplays makers.
- What kind of OLED displays are currently adopted in cars
- Why OLED lighting is exciting for car makers
- The future of Automotive OLED display
- OLED concepts and forecasts by BMW, Audi and others
The report package also provides a complete list of OLED display and lighting makers that are involved with the automotive market, with personal contact details.
The PMOLED Market Report:
- PMOLED production fabs
- Next-generation PMOLED technologies
- Flexible and transparent PMOLEDs
- PMOLED for automotive applications
The report package also provides datasheets and product catalogs and a detailed list of PMOLED producers.
- Graphene applications in LED lighting
- The different usages of graphene for OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
The report package also provides a list of graphene companies involved in those markets, an introduction to graphene and details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils.
The OLED Handbook
In addition to the market report, OLED-Info also offers the OLED Handbook, a comprehensive guide to OLED technology, industry and market, written by Ron Mertens (OLED-Info's owner and editor-in-chief since 2004). The OLED Handbook is the best way to quickly get in-depth OLED knowledge and become an OLED expert. The last edition was released in March 2019.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- Samsung's Super AMOLED panels
- The OLED TV market
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
- And a lot more!